16 December 2011

Make and Do Room

It has been a decent old wait, but I'm now bursting with excitement at having my very own place;  what I'm calling my 'make and do room'.  Floors have been polished, walls painted and a new Ikea cabinet installed, already housing all my favourite books, and bits and bobs.


It's lovely having all my inspirational books in the one spot rather than in odd places all over the house.


I'm itching to get my teeth into a major project!!  I have a luscious pile of Kaffe Fassett fabrics all cut up ready to sew and way-too-many-to-mention projects in my unfinished pile, but the sun is shining in a brilliant blue sky today so I might just have to wander for a bit ...

Hope you're all enjoying some sunshine wherever you are.
Trudy

2 comments:

  1. WOW - room looks great. Am enjoying the 'birthing' of your BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing. But then I wouldn't expect anything else.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a message!!
I love reading what you have to say : -)